TitleBring The Noise 
Label: Maelstrom Records
Source: CD, Album
Release date: Feb-2009
Quality: VBR kbps,320 kbps
Size: ~114 MB,~360 MB
Style: Trance / Progressive / Electro / Techno
01. Judge Jules - Gotta Be Heard 06:59
02. Judge Jules & Si Paul - Guide You 07:24
03. Judge Jules - Train Wreck 05:44
04. Judge Jules - You Know What 06:37
05. Judge Jules - Diversion (Corderoy Edit) 06:47
06. Judge Jules - Electronic Snare 06:32
07. Judge Jules - Master Breaker 05:59
08. Judge Jules - City Rockers (Marcus Twiddle Edit) 06:49
09. Judge Jules & Headstrong - Could Be Love 06:47
10. Judge Jules - Judgement Theme 06:41
11. Judge Jules - Laid Bare 06:30
12. Judge Jules - The Skip 08 06:53
Bring The Noise
You can count on one hand the DJs you can identify by their style as soon as you walk into a club – and Judge Jules is one of them. For two decades he has been at the top of his game, whether DJing, presenting or producing. Now he is set to release his second artist album, Bring The Noise – a collection that is unmistakably Jules - and packed with dancefloor destroying tracks.
Launching proceedings, Gotta Be Heard is an electro/trance hybrid with a funky walking bassline and smooth male vocal, while Guide You is a peak time trance monster featuring space age synths and a gospel-tinged vocal.
News hound and techno DJ/producer Jonty Skrufff teams up with Jules on Train Wreck, a rocking electro-tech beast stuffed with FX – a veritable wall of sound.
You Know What samples one of Jules’ favourite tracks of all time, Josh Wink’s ‘Higher State’, while Diversion boasts disco high hats, a squelchy bassline and piano breakdown for that big room sound.
Electronic Snare and Master Breaker debuted on Jules’ mix on the 2008 ‘Judgement Sundays’ compilation – both tracks guaranteed to smash a
room to pieces.
Moving into more classic trance territory, Could Be Love is a euphoric ode to falling in lust on the dancefloor – perfect for that ..4am.. sweaty embrace!
Judgement Theme was released as part of the Judgement Theme EP – it’s the sick groove with the xylophone breakdown, enormous rumbling bassline, disco bleeps and typical Jules tweaks, while Laid Bare, a huge tune in 08 is a great stomper, with that famous trumpet breakdown. Finally, The Skip 08 rounds off a polished collection with a fat slab of techno goodness.
Рекомендуем также послушать:
|Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.|